Here's what's fixed in Beta 6:
- Fixed various contextual issues when user has multiple IM sessions grouped in one conversation window
- Fixed auto-complete of IM Blasts on compose IM form
- Fixed switching screen name issue when password is saved in Mac OS X Keychain
- Fixed various accessibility issues with VoiceOver when announcing interface elements
- Fixed issue when updating AIM blocked user list
- Fixed Buddy Chat window hang if Buddy rejects the chat invitation by closing Chat window
- If the Buddy Info window is open, changing to other screen names on the Buddy List will update the Buddy Info window accordingly
- Fixed issue when some phone numbers were not properly formatted for IM to SMS messaging
- Fixed issue where AIM away message title was not editable
Did you know that the same AIM for Mac 1.0 is built into AOL Desktop for Mac 1.5 beta?
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.5 beta program to see what's going on with our new AOL all-in-one software.
AOL Mac Product Lead