We just released an update to AIM for Mac (version 2.1.302) which fixes various issues reported by our users. Check for updates today.
- Fixed a crash that happens sometimes when closing the Welcome window
- All users may now edit and change their buddy icon
- Fixed an intermittent issue that prevented some users from expanding and collapsing their Buddy List groups
- Increased speed typing your username on the Sign In screen
- Your status will no longer be reposted when you reconnect after waking from Sleep
- IM logging is now a user-based preference instead of a global preference
- Passwords can now contain the slash character
- New option under Sign in: when you uncheck "Remember me", you now have the option to "Also remove IM logs"
Please stay tuned to the Mac@AOL Blog for information on future releases.
AOL Mac Team