A quick note from our AIM for iPhone team...
If you're experiencing issues with connecting to the AIM network, just try the following:
1. Go to the Home screen on your iPhone
2. Click Settings and go to the AIM settings (below Photos-All 3rd party apps have settings under the standard iPhone settings)
3. Delete your Screen Name and Password
4. Go back to your Home screen and launch AIM
5. Re-enter your Screen Name and Password
This should take care of most connectivity issues. We will be posting an update in the near future.
AOL Mac Product Lead
Welcome to the Mac@AOL Blog. My name is Lee Givens and I'm the Product Lead for the Mac and iPhone products at AOL. You can find the latest information on AOL's software development on the Mac and any cool happenings at AOL. The purpose of the blog is to create a feedback loop so we can hear from our loyal AOL Mac users. Managing a blog is a lot of work, so I enlisted support from the whole team...the Mac team is made up of dedicated Macintosh developers, QA engineers and Product folks.